Thursday, May 3, 2007

Speaking of Ellen Terry

While browsing the net the other day, looking for Ellen Terry material, I came across this site:

http://adcguides.com/

Here you will find an interview with Ellen Terry, recorded during a seance in 1965 (Terry died in 1928).

As the web site says: "it explains what the afterlife is and encourages us to look forward to it as the most wonderful part of our eternal lives. She explains the condition people find themselves in and the fact that there is no hell, only each person's assessment of his life."

It's a very lengthy (and somewhat wordy) dissertation by Ms. Terry, and, in my opinion, isn't so much interesting for its content as it is for the simple fact of its existence.

enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, now you're blogging and ..."I will chastise you no more." (In the voice of Ellen Tracy from the Other Side.) Ken, this is absoutely wild! What a find.

Do you believe it?

Ken Smith said...

Do I believe it? Maybe so. The descriptions of that guy's seances are pretty out there. Disembodied voices; totally different accents. Or it could be an elaborate hoax. I think if I were hoaxing, though, I'd be a little more to the point with my message, rather than rambling on the way those do.

Anonymous said...

This is a trip about the seance.

Ken, you are doing great work!!