Sunday, November 22, 2015

2015 Black Friday Sale at Ken Smith Historical Art

2015 Black Friday sale at Ken Smith Historical Art!

www.kensmithhistoricalart.com


Well, as I've noted for the last two years, and will note here again: I realize that I totally suck as a blogger, since I haven't posted anything since the 2013 & 2014 Black Friday Sales. But once again, hey, I've been busy!


So here's the deal:

Starting Wednesday afternoon to midnight Sunday: all prints are half off! That's right, HALF PRICE.

This includes the giclee prints Wacht am Rhein, and Green Hell, as well as two brand new giclee prints: Ha-Go Banzai and Victory in Europe!

$100 prints are on sale for $50
$185 prints are on sale for $92.50
(and so on and so on – you can do the math)

$10 shipping for your whole order (continental US), USPS Priority Mail.

For overseas shipping, send me your address, and I'll send you a price (it will be actual shipping cost; no handling fees)

All prints are shipped in archival sleeves, rolled in a rigid shipping tube.


A few details on the production of Wacht am Rhein, Green Hell, Ha-Go Banzai and Victory in Europe:

These prints (and all prints henceforth), will be produced using the "giclee" printing method. This means several things: 1) smaller editions: 125 prints 2) better color 3) heavier paper 4) higher costs 5) slower turnaround time. These giclee prints are done one-at-a-time by an expert digital printmaker. Stated turnaround time is 4-6 weeks. I can do it faster – and I will for this sale – but be aware that the prints are not sitting in my office as I type this. If you have a particular timeliness need, let me know when you order (and be aware that there's no way I can get them to you quicker than a week, and even that's pushing it). The glicee method is also used for all the Victorian Actress prints and the Civil War print At First Light.

HOW TO ORDER:

I'm not reprogramming the website for this, so just send me an email (ksmith@kensmithhistoricalart.com), and tell me what you want and the total cost, including $10 shipping (if it's international, I'll have to calculate the exact shipping price, so please get in touch first). I'll double-check your calculations, and you can pay by Paypal.

Any questions beforehand, send me an email!

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!
Ken

No comments: